You are here
Vote for America's Mental Health in 2016
With all of the changes in health care and voting laws happening at the state and federal level, it’s more important than ever for the mental health community to be involved in this year’s election. We have prepared this voter guide to help mental health advocates ensure that people with mental health and substance use conditions feel empowered and able to vote; that candidates at the federal, state, and local levels are considering the concerns of the mental health community; and to encourage all voters to ultimately Vote for America’s Mental Health in 2016. This guide provides:
- Voter registration information
- A “November Elections Action Checklist”
- Questions for Town Hall & Candidate Forums
- A “Letter to the Editor” & Talking Points guide
- Relevant websites & additional Resources
- A review of major party platforms, and more.
Share the toolkit on social media! To download the images below, right click and select "Save image as."
Show your "mental health voter" pride with one of our stickers! Click here to buy.