NMHA Launches New Online Workplace Mental Health Initiative
Visit NMHA’s newest site dedicated to workplace mental health
issues. The “MIND Your Health: In the Workplace” section
includes resources such as fact sheets, and links to important
tools and information organizations can use to improve workplace
mental health. Visit http://www.nmha.org/workplace today!
- Medicare Part D: Frequently Ask Questions and
realted tools.Available at http://www.nmha.org/federal/MedicarePrescriptionDrugBenefit.cfm.
- May Is Mental Health educational materials. Available at
- The latest issue of State Advocacy Update:
Winter 2005. Available at http://www.nmha.org/sau.
- Talking to Kids About School
Safety fact sheet. Available at
- Bullying and What to Do About It fact sheet.
Medications and Children: Tips for Parents fact sheet. Available at http://www.nmha.org/infoctr/factsheets/antidepressantsChildrenTips.cfm.
- Affiliates Only! Federal Grant
Writing tips and resources on the
Affiliate-Only section of NMHA’s Web site at