You are here
Mental Health America of Louisiana
|Mental Health America of Louisiana (MHAL) is dedicated to promoting mental health, preventing mental and substance use conditions and achieving victory over mental illnesses and addictions through advocacy, education, research, and service.|
5700 Florida Blvd, Suite 901
Baton Rouge, LA 70806
Vickie Ryan, MSW, CSW
- LA Behavioral Health Advisory Council - Chairperson
- LA Coordinated System of Care Governance Board - Vice-Chairperson
- LA Long Term Care Advisory Group
- Louisiana Substance Use and Mental Health Legislative Caucus - Administrative SUpport
- Magellan: Family, Member, Advocate, and Stakeholder Quality Assurance Committee
- Office of Behavioral Health Community Liaison
Take a Mental Health Test
If something doesn't feel quite right or you're wondering if your sadness is an indication of something bigger, take a mental health screen at MHAScreening.org or click on the picture below.
Mental health conditions, such as depression or anxiety, are real, common and treatable. And recovery is possible.
We're an NIMH Outreach Partner!
The NIMH Outreach Partnership Program works to increase access to science-based mental health information through partnerships with national and state organizations. The Program encourages efforts to reach diverse racial and ethnic groups and strives to enhance opportunities for the public to benefit from participation in research.
The partnerships provide NIMH with the opportunity to engage community organizations in dialogue to better understand the needs, questions, and concerns of those intended to benefit from the research NIMH supports.
To learn more, visit NIMH Outreach Partner
For upcoming events, please view the MHA Event Calendar.