You are here
Additional Resources for State Budget Advocacy
These additional resources for State Budget Advocacy can help you make your case to your legislators and the general public. If you are having a hard time downloading any of these documents, please e-mail email@example.com for copies of the documents.
- Legislative Terms (compiled by MHA of Georgia)
- Rules for Legislative Advocacy
- Messaging in Hard Times
- Budget Process Flow Chart (Georgia)
- Compilation of Advocacy Tools (Georgia)
- Examples of State Statutes/Rules for Medicaid Coverage of Non-traditional Mental Health Services
- Policy Analysis Paper (from Wisconsin) on "Building a Strong Foundation: The State of Wisconsin's Mental Health System"
- Policy Analysis Paper on Mental Health Funding & Access to Services
- How State Mental Health Agencies Use the Community Mental Health Services Block Grant
- Survival Coalition-Budget Priorities
- Report Card (from the Survival Coalition)
- Advocacy Brochure (Ohio)
- Glossary of Key Terms