You are here
When your mental health is off, you want to get help to make it better. Fortunately, there are a wide range of treatments and supports. Unfortunately, they can be hard to find or pay for. We’re here to help.
- Think you’re at risk? Try our mental health screening tools.
- Your local affiliate knows your community.
- Learn about types of mental health treatments and supports.
- Find a support group or additional mental health resources in your community.
- Use our Where To Get Help interactive tool to find the best options for you.
Working With a Provider
Whether you’re seeing a therapist, a psychiatrist, or a peer, your relationship with your provider is important.
- You’re in charge of the relationship with your provider.
- Make sure they know your wishes in a time of crisis.
Bumps in the Road
The mental health system can be tricky. If your insurance company has denied your treatment plan, if you’re unsatisfied with your treatment, or if you need help with medication check out our FAQs.
More Than Medical Treatment
Getting help for your mental health or substance use condition is about more than therapy and medication. You can get help with everything from housing to relationships, too. Learn how to recover your life.
Regardless of whether you have a mental health or substance use condition, you can live your life well. Our wellness tools are for everyone.