You are here
Exhibit or Sponsor
Thank You To Our Current Sponsors
About the 2015 Annual Conference
On June 3-5, 2015 Mental Health America will hold its 2015 Annual Conference with the theme Intervention and Innovation Before Stage 4”. Former First Lady Rosalynn Carter is serving as Chair of the 2015 Annual Conference Honorary Committee. The event will include several high level plenary sessions, keynote speeches, breakout sessions, and our 2nd Annual Innovation Nation that highlights pioneering programs on the local level. Each year, Mental Health America’s Conference brings together advocates, educators, researchers, business and community leaders, members of Congress and the administration, and health professionals from across the country. Past speakers include Tipper Gore, Sanjay Gupta, Glenn Close, George Stephanopoulos, and entertainer Demi Lovato. We expect 500 people to attend.
In 2015, Mental Health America’s Annual Conference will:
- Highlight the profound impact the organization and others have had in improving mental health in America, and the challenges and opportunities in the years ahead;
- Examine innovations and programs that will play a vital role in shaping mental health care;
- Discuss the critical need to address those initial signs of a mental illness—before Stage 4—so that we can intervene early and make a difference;
- Hear from leading public figures and citizens about their own personal struggle and triumph in the face of mental health problems; and
- Feature the premiere of the ITN-ABC documentary, #B4Stage4.
|Platinum level ($50,000 and above)||
|Gold Level ($25,000-$49,000)||
|Silver Level ($6,000-$24,000)||
|Bronze level ($2,500-$5,000)||
Who exhibits at Mental Health America’s Conferences?
Mental Health America’s Exhibit Hall features a variety of companies and organizations that are looking to reach the hundreds of people who attend each year. Exhibitors include:
- Companies with products or services that promote health, recovery and wellness
- Healthcare and insurance providers
- Government agencies
- Nonprofits including trade associations, healthcare and advocacy groups
- Vendors providing non-profit services (technology, HR consulting, etc.)
|Nonprofit/Government (6' Table)||$1,000|
|Commercial (6' Table)||$1,500|
|Premium (10' by 10' Space)||$2,000|
- Booths must focus on public education campaigns and not on branded treatments.
- Companies cannot distribute or display materials or promotional items related to a branded treatment.
- Exhibitors cannot hang displays from hotel walls.
- All booths, except those owned and operated by MHAs, must be staffed during exhibit hall hours.
- Exhibit cost includes breakfast and lunch on June 4th for exhibitors.
Exhibit Hall Schedule
- Set-up: Thursday, June 4th, 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- Exhibit Hall Open: Thursday, June 4th, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. & Friday, June 5th, 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Breakdown: Friday, June 5th, 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Advertisements in the Conference Onsite Guide may be purchased separately. Advertisements may not promote branded treatments. Ads must be sent to Erin Wallace at email@example.com by no later than April 15, 2015. Specifications for advertisements in a variety of sizes are listed below. Questions? Contact Erin Wallace at (703) 797-2588 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Download the application.
Size: 8 ¾” x 11”. Artwork must be at least 300dpi.
|1/2 Page Ad||$1,000||
Size: 4 1/16” x 6 ⅞“. Artwork must be at least 300dpi.
|1/4 Page Ad||$750
Size: 6 ¾” x 2 5/16”. Artwork must be at least 300dpi.