You are here
MHA Advocacy Webinar on State and Federal Issues
MHA Will Host a Webinar on Federal and State Issues on Thursday, November 16, 2017
Mental Health America’s Regional Policy Council offers four webinars yearly for increased affiliate growth and political engagement.
We continue this work by coordinating two remaining webinars in November and December offered as a two-part series:
- Part 1: Federal and State Issues
- Part 2: Advocacy 101 – Essential Skills and Tools.
Our goal is to create a space for affiliates to learn, discuss, and continue effective advocacy in their respective communities and political environments as part of the Back Home campaign.
Featured speakers will include:
- Shel Gross, MHA of Wisconsin Director of Public Policy
- Kelly Davis, MHA National Manager of Peer Advocacy, Supports, and Services
- Nathaniel Counts, MHA National Senior Director of Public Policy
- Caren Howard, MHA National Advocacy Manager.
Please join us for an opportunity to engage in discussion around Federal and State policy and advocacy issues related to behavioral health.
When: Tuesday, November 16, 2017 at 2:00 PM ET/ 11:00 AM PT
Where: Visit https://join.startmeeting.com/mha and Dial: 701-801-1211, Enter Access Code: 808-178-774
Why: Learn about MHA’s work at the federal level and how these issues affect states. If you are unable to attend the webinar, a recording will be uploaded to the MHA Webinar Webpage following the event.
Instructions to join the webinar:
Register for the webinar by clicking here. About five minutes prior to the webinar start time, join the online webinar link, and follow the prompts. It is recommended to join your audio by dialing in, rather than using your microphone and speakers; however, both options are available. Google Chrome and Firefox are compatible browsers. Unfortunately, Safari is not supported.
- Register for the webinar prior to Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 2:00 PM ET
- Join online using the following link: https://join.startmeeting.com/mha
- Dial into the conference (United States):
Phone Number: (701) 801-1211
Access Code: 808-178-774
International Dial-In Numbers: https://www.startmeeting.com/wall/mha#international
Questions about this webinar may be directed to Caren Howard at email@example.com